Post #39: This is a good day…I think…
Today was pretty decent. It was boring, but decent nonetheless. “Blue Skies” is stuck in my head and it’s about to drive me absolutely insane.
* * * * * *
1) Monika has a…well, I’m not sure what to call him, but his name’s David and I think they’re going on a date sometime in the near future.
2) My dad (that’s “Mr. McClendon” to all the rest of you) is gonna try to change the date for the talent show b/c there’s an out-of-town basketball game the day after the present date…
3) English 1302ers: I think we have a vocab quiz tomorrow (Wednesday).
* * * * * *
*THIS OR THAT*
Wow, haven’t posted one of these in a while…
1. Super Bowl or World Series? Super Bowl, but just for the commercials.
2. Winter or summer? Winter
3. Look up numbers in phone book, or directory assistance? Directory assistance
4. Mashed potatoes or French fries? Mashed potatoes. Yummy.
5. Hand-code your website, or use an editor (such as Front Page)? Um…a combination of both
6. Freeway or winding country road? Freeway!
7. Star Wars or Star Trek? Neither…Lord of the Rings
8. Disney or Warner Brothers cartoons? Warner Bros. (hehe)
9. When it feels chilly in the house: crank up heat or a sweater? A blanket or hoodie
10. CBS or PBS? CBS