Should be obvious: What are you thankful for? 🙂
1. Life and breath and relative good health. And sanity.
2. That God sustains me and my family and friends (and brings those people into my life).
3. The church.
4. A college education. Literacy. The fact that my degree consists of reading good books.
5. Roommates (both paying and non-paying); an apartment; being able to pay my rent.
6. A job that consists of grading quizzes and going to class.
8. Double-pointed knitting needles.
9. Sweaters and corduroy pants.
11. Diet Coke; coffee; tea; hot caffeinated beverages.
12. Good memories.
13. Notebooks and pens.