1. A very late happy Pi Day. Go get a good apple one from your bakery and calculate its circumference before you eat it.
2. So, it’s spring break, and I’ve been holed up for most of it due to heavy rain and a good case of bronchitis. It’s been awesome. I’ve done a lot of reading and TV watching.
Get me out of this house, now. Please. 😉
3. So, Hannah went to go see this without me:
I’m not bitter. I’m not bitter, I swear.
4. So, I applied to Teach for America about a month ago…I made it through to the second round of interviews. (That was what my job interview was last week, so thanks to everyone who prayed.) The thing is, I’m supposed to have two copies of my transcripts with me when I go, and I don’t know if that’s going to happen by the time I get there (so this is why they tell you to start this at the beginning of the process–d’oh!). So…I hope something happens. Pray for me again, would y’all? Thanks.
5. I don’t know what else to say. I’m sorry I’m not generating a whole lot of interesting thought these days, but I think the brain is being occupied by a whole lot of things that are simply not blogworthy. I’m sorry, readers. 😦 But that doesn’t mean I don’t love ya. Check back for some space-fillers soon.