1. Proof that I am, in fact, an idiot: I left my phone in my jeans pocket, which I then proceeded to wash. And dry. I wouldn’t recommend trying to call any time soon. 😦
2. I finished a project that I’ve been working on for weeks…and my hands are about to fall off. Never, ever let me knit for that long again, please. I have the unfortunate feeling I will automatically have carpal tunnel when I wake up tomorrow.
3. That all being said, I have done almost nothing academic the past few days. Senioritis is setting in, and quickly, and I have no desire to do anything productive before school actually ends. You guys, I suck at life. Someone please pray for me or something.
4. I should be getting into the Word a lot more than I have been these days. And sleeping more. Y’all, I’m going to be a nervous wreck before I get out of here. *runs screaming from the room*
5. I’m just glad that my sanctification/happiness/blessedness is not contingent upon me, because if it was, I’d be screwed. You know what I mean?
6. Better post coming in the morning. Maybe. Good night.