(starting music: DC Talk – What If I Stumble)
1. ^ That’s right, everyone–rockin’ it old-school. I’m having a lot of middle school flashbacks right now.
2. Today’s my roommate and buddy Ashley’s birthday; today she officially enters twentysomethinghood. Welcome to the club. 🙂
3. I’m sorry, fair readers, that I’ve been in something of a blog slump lately, but these last few weeks of school (holy cow, I’m graduating in less than a month) are, and will continue to be, extremely busy. Four papers (including a twenty-five-pager), a presentation, two books, and a whole host of senior events to go to (not to mention parties) mean that I will be somewhat preoccupied for a while. T13s and the occasional random thought will probably go up, but until the 30th I’ll be pretty swamped. Thanks for being understanding.
4. Isn’t it funny how we bloggers feel like we always have to be churning out material? Strange.
5. I went over to my friends the Johnstons’ house yesterday, and ever since then I’ve been thinking about cornbread, and marriage, and why people seem to have better conversation when they eat together. Big mishmash of topics, I know, but that’s what going over to their house does to me. It’s all their fault. I’ll have to explain later.
6. Reader survey, because I haven’t done one of these in a phenomenally long time:
a) What are you reading these days, and do you like it?
b) What’s one thing you learned in high school?
c) If you were randomly given $50,000 and a plane ticket, where would you want to go?
d) When was the last time you talked to your parents?