This week: 13 things you like to eat. (I’ve been stressed, which means I’ve been thinking about food…no wonder I’m gaining weight, lol. I apologize if I make anyone hungry.)
1. The portobello mozzarella panini at Panera.
2. Spaghetti and any kind of tomato sauce.
4. Blue Bell vanilla + strawberries + chocolate syrup.
5. My dad makes this really good vegetable soup–I mean, it’s just a bunch of canned goods with some ground beef added, but it’s so good. Really.
6. Post-Thanksgiving turkey sandwiches.
7. Cinnamon-vanilla yogurt (which, for some reason, I can only find at HEB).
8. Roasted chicken.
9. Denise Johnston’s cornbread. I need to get the recipe for that, because seriously, people, it’s amazing.
10. A good crunchy apple.
11. My roommate makes excellent chicken parmigiana…
12. Pita bread and hummus (which was my lunch for a solid month while I was in Edinburgh–it was great).
13. Umm, mashed potatoes. With garlic and no gravy.