…so instead of studying for my final that’s in the morning, here’s a survey I pulled from Hannah’s old blog (from 2003. that feels like forever ago). (Also, I’m feeling procrastinatory enough that I’m reading Hannah’s old blog. What can I say?)
1. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? During the school year, about 8. During the summers, all bets are off (except, well, not anymore, since I need to be gainfully employed and all).
2. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE? Bono. Or the president.
3. GOLD OR SILVER? Silver.
4. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE MOVIES? This is how badly I need to get out: The Da Vinci Code last summer. We shall remedy that swiftly.5. FAVORITE TV SHOWS? Whose Line is it Anyway?, House, Lost, Deal or No Deal (I know, I know…), Supernatural, Firefly, Angel, Good Eats, Trading Spaces (before it changed format).
6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Cereal, these days.
7. WHO WOULD YOU HATE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM WITH? Any number of professors I’ve had over the past four years. Goodness.
8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? Heh, no. I have a short tongue.
9. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint chocolate chip. Or–or–cheesecake ice cream with cherries and graham cracker crumbs. Tasty.
10. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? …kettle corn?
11. FAVORITE COLOR? It’s red, but I think it’s slowly changing to green…Baylor’s rubbing off.
12. FAVORITE CAR? I like Toyotas…
13. FAVORITE SANDWICH FILLING? Um, mozzarella and mushroooms? (Panera, I love you.)
14. TRUE LOVE? (to blave?) Love is like oxygen…love is a many-splendored thing…all you need is love (do do do do do)…okay, stopping now.
15. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE? Pretentiousness, arrogance, self-righteousness…all variations on the theme of pride, of course.
16. FAVORITE FLOWER? Sunflowers (seriously–flowers as big as your head! that’s astounding to me).
17. IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN IN THE LOTTERY, HOW LONG WOULD YOU WAIT TO TELL PEOPLE? Maybe about thirty seconds?
18. FIZZY OR STILL WATER AS A DRINK? Erm, still…
19. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? The one in Houston is, uh, yellow and green and white. Yes, my mother decorated it while I was in college.
20. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? *checks* Four, including one to my dad’s truck, which I don’t know how to drive because it’s a standard. *shrug*
21. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? Oh dang. Scotland. Scotland seems like a good place for old people for some reason.
22. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Haha, no.
23. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK: Sundays.
24. RED OR WHITE WINE? White wine is kind of disgusting to me…I like red, even though it makes me feel a little odd afterwards…
25. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Threw a shindig at my apartment and watched the Golden Globes…not a whole lot of people came because it was something like 25 degrees outside and icy, but it was fun anyway…
26. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? No.
27. SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT THE PERSON THAT SENT THIS TO YOU. See, does anyone e-mail these anymore? We all just post these on our blogs or Facebook or whatever these days. Times have changed.
28. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Your mom.
29. WHO IS THE PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK FIRST? Phantom Dennis.
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL? Penguins. Or elephants.