1. (I’m at a place called Vertigo/I don’t know why you say goodbye, I say hello–take your pick.)
2. A little “squee!” of excitement from me here: Derek Webb is back in Caedmon’s Call (kind of). 🙂
3. Good afternoon, readers, and happy Tuesday. I am a little sleep-deprived as I think I’ve slept ten hours in three days (yeah…), so this entry could get really interesting really quickly. I got up early to go down to the theater district this morning so I could take an aptitude test for this library job I applied for–I already hate Houston traffic, so taking a good hour to get from Jones Road to 610 didn’t endear me to it any further. Remind me to never move back to this city if I can help it. 🙂
4. That was just the most disjointed paragraph I think I’ve ever written…
5. (two hours and a very nice nap later): Okay, I feel a bit better now. I have a post cooking up that I think I’ll write up this evening before editing to death for the Internet. Ira Glass and swearing pastors will be involved. Have a good afternoon/evening until then.