This week: 13 things you’re really bad at doing.
2. Science of nearly any kind (except, oddly enough, biology, I love biology).
3. Anything athletic.
4. Sewing–I can’t stitch in a straight line, no matter how hard I try, which is kind of embarrassing…
6. Coming up with storylines–I can come up with characters and situations, just not an actual plot, which is annoying. The one time I managed to do it might have been a fluke.
7. Not losing my wallet.
8. Reading slowly.
9. Having patience with annoying people.
10. Praying regularly, which is terrible, but something God has been continually working on me about.
11. Fasting. Really.
12. Finding good shoes.
13. Getting stains out of clothes. I can’t explain this.