Hannah is making me do this, so here goes:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (if you don’t have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read their blog.
1. I have the preternatural ability to make nearly any non-liquid savory edible into a sandwich. It can get a little scary.
2. I can’t sit for long periods of time without having something to do with my hands. This is part of why I took up knitting, actually.
3. My favorite words: for the meaning, hesed; for the sound, dirigible.
4. I have a UK-printed Bible (thanks, Jonathan), and it makes me happy whenever I encounter a word like “honour”.
5. I’ve slept through every lecture I’ve attended about Nietzsche. Really. This is a sign of something, but I don’t know what. 🙂
6. At times I have been tempted to name my future children Calvin, Martin, and/or Geneva. Yes, I’m Reformed; how did you know? (But no, they’re kind of cool names anyway. Right?)
7. Before I die (or more likely, before Garrison Keillor dies…) I want to see a live taping of A Prairie Home Companion on its home turf in Minnesota.
8. I sing backup vocals on this album (you can’t really hear me, but hey). That’s a really good EP, too, I might add, and not just because I’m on it. 🙂
Tagging: Sara, Ashley, Erica, Teacher Dave, the Hales, and, uh, whoever else might want to do it. 🙂