This week: 13 things you have to do at least yearly.
1. Read The Lord of the Rings trilogy. I wish I were kidding about this. 😉
2. Take a blog hiatus.
3. Watch High Fidelity and Pulp Fiction.
4. Go get a full checkup at the doctor.
5. Make grand plans to go on a road trip to somewhere on the coast, and then not do it. 😉
6. Eat dinner with my grandparents, the ones who live in San Antonio. Always happens about once a year, and never for the same occasion.
7. Eat a hot dog. No, seriously, I literally eat about one hot dog every year, and it’s usually because someone’s cooking them and I think, hey, I guess I want one. 99.9% of the time I’ll pass them up. I know, I’m weird.
8. Take a trip out to the Galleria.
9. Take a trip out to The Woodlands mall.
10. Go on a book purge.
11. Listen to the entire contents of my iTunes library all the way through. I can’t explain this.
12. Try to do NaNoWriMo.
13. Pop into CGR to say hi.