I’m going offline for a while, probably until I get back from New York on the 28th (Steph and I are going up there for vacation, woo). Have a great rest of Lent, a wonderful, wonderful Easter (and may I say a premature “He is risen indeed”).
While I’m gone, here is a reader survey:
1) Give me five things you want to do before you die, aside from “get married, have kids, love Jesus” or some variation thereof.
2) What’s the longest thing you’ve ever memorized, and do you still remember it?
3) What’s the longest book you’ve ever read?
4) You’re on a desert island–which four fictional characters would you want with you?
5) What superpower would you least want to have?
6) So. Who are you going to vote for in the presidential elections?
7) Which website would you say you frequent the most? (If anyone says this one, I will be very worried.)
Oh, yeah, and here’s the first place act from this year’s Sing at Baylor: