I had a page up on here a while back with this, but I’ve since heavily revised it, having been inspired by Maggie at Mighty Girl. The first quarter:
1. Get published.
2. Get a script produced.
3. Go to at least one National Poetry Slam.
4. Meet all the members of U2.
5. Learn a string instrument (that’s not a guitar).
6. Live abroad for a year.
7. Take each of my brother’s kids on a road trip once they turn 18.
8. Take at least one of my parents to Europe.
9. Help plant a church.
10. Eat at one of Mario Batali’s restaurants in New York.
11. Watch every Oscar winner for Best Picture.
12. Read every Pulitzer winner for fiction.
13. Grow herbs.
14. Make brioche.
15. Lose 30-40 pounds.
16. Dye my hair an unnatural color.
17. See Bob Dylan live.
18. Plant a tree.
19. Make a piece of artwork and put it in a public place.
20. Self-publish something and leave a copy on a bookstore shelf.
21. Participate in an Improv Everywhere event.
22. Kiss in the rain.
23. Paint a room red.
24. Hunt down my ancestors.
25. Do the MS 150 bike ride.
I want to see yours! Leave them in the comments. 🙂