51. Eat a deep-fried Oreo at the Texas State Fair.
52. Adopt a baseball team.
53. Eat gelato in Rome.
54. Spend Holy Week in Jerusalem.
55. Take my dad to Pike Place Market.
56. Learn the Shema in Hebrew.
57. Go bowling in Canada.
58. Write a long letter (10+ pages) to the president.
59. Write letters to my kids to be opened on their eighteenth birthdays.
60. Play guitar on a street corner.
61. Climb up to the very top of Arthur’s Seat in Edinburgh.
62. Learn how to do mehndi (henna tattoos).
63. Learn how to tango in Argentina.
64. Feed a penguin.
65. Diet Coke and Mentos on the Fourth of July.
66. Bonfire on Guy Fawkes Day.
67. March in a political protest.
68. Photograph the sunrise from the top of a mountain.
69. Cover a wall in book pages.
70. Write a $1000 check to my church.
71. Get a bunch of people and play Canon in D on the giant piano at FAO Schwartz (I call the bass line).
72. Re-learn how to swim.
73. Go snowboarding in Colorado.
74. Visit all 50 states. (Airports and driving through without staying don’t count.) [As of June 2009: Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, Hawaii, Maryland, Virginia, Florida, New York, Washington, and Louisiana.]
75. Stop shaving my legs for a month.