Win NaNoWriMo or Script Frenzy. Script Frenzy won 4.30.08. 😀
77. Meet everyone on my blogroll.
78. Help build a Habitat for Humanity house.
79. Wear a skirt every day for a month.
80. Go on a mission trip to somewhere in Africa.
81. Organize an arts conference at the church I belong to.
82. Eat lunch with a homeless person.
83. Learn how to count to ten in ten languages.
84. Paint glow-in-the-dark constellations on the ceiling.
85. Audition for a symphony chorus.
86. Eat a fried cricket.
87. Watch whales in Alaska.
88. Get to the point where I’ve read all the books I own at least once.
89. Learn how to french-braid hair.
90. Take a road trip the whole length of I-35, from Laredo, TX to Duluth, MN.
91. See the Olympic opening ceremonies live.
92. Get a person who is completely not a rock-show kind of person, dress them up like an emo kid or punk (hair dye and fake piercings will be involved, in any case), and take them to a rock show. And take pictures. (I already have potential targets for this, muaha.)
93. Do The Rocky Horror Picture Show or a Sound of Music singalong.
94. DISNEY WORLD!
95. See a taping of A Prairie Home Companion at the Fitzgerald.
96. Go without Internet for a month.
97. Bake communion bread.
98. Get a second piercing in my ears.
99. Recite one of Paul’s letters from memory in the place it was originally sent to–like, Ephesians in Ephesus, or Colossians in Colossae.
100. Shear a sheep.