This week: 13 places where you’ve lived.
1. A house with the street number 666…
2. Another house that I vaguely remember.
3. An apartment with a loft (I got the loft, heh).
4. The house I lived in before this one (sorry for being so vague, but, y’know. stalkers).
5. The house I live in now.
6. Oh, wait, I forgot, I lived in a foster home for six months, too.
7. Collins Residence Hall (which I’m trying to forget)
8. Memorial Residence Hall (wahoo)
9. Turner House (i.e., T-Unit)
10. My college apartment.
11. Uh, various hotel rooms…
12. Various dorm rooms at random colleges, too, on mission trips.
13. I don’t live there yet, but whatever apartment I end up moving in to in Austin.