This week: I’m not quite sure how to word this–your 13 favorite tactile experiences, 13 things that make your sense of touch happy, your favorite things to feel/touch. Whatever. You get what I mean. Why doesn’t that have a word?
1. Wool yarn.
3. Uh, holding hands with people whilst praying.
4. Cotton knit jersey–like, t-shirt fabric.
5. Snuggling under the covers when it’s cold.
6. Putting on lotion after a shower.
7. Fluffy cats or dogs.
8. Cool metal or stone.
9. Warm baths.
10. The way words feel in my mouth when I read something out loud–not necessarily when I’m just talking, but when I’m reading. Can’t explain that.
12. Taking off my shoes at the end of the day.