Work (yeah, work–more on that later) + Law and Order: Criminal Intent on USA + general procrastination = late T13. Sorry. Anyway…
This week: 13 favorite articles of clothing.
1. A red skirt from American Apparel I bought in New York that’s seriously one of the most comfortable things I own.
2. My “Keep Waco Wacko” t-shirt from Common Grounds that I intend to wear a lot while in Austin. 😀
3. This blue knit shirt from Old Navy…it’s hard to describe. But it’s cute.
4. A blue wrap dress that makes me feel like a full-fledged adult when I wear it (right now, I’m just kind of a quasi-adult, I feel like)
5. My black heels. I only own one pair, and I’ve had them since my junior year of high school, but they’re cute. And I can walk in them without falling over.
6. A red wool peacoat that I bought in Edinburgh for $12.50 at a charity shop.
7. A little ego trip: I made myself a pair of fingerless gloves, and they are ridiculously great.
8. This pair of brown pants that I almost never wear, but I like them a lot. I need to get more stuff that actually goes with them…
9. A pair of blue kneesocks with pink polka dots. Seriously.
10. I got a red plaid skirt from New York and Company that feels kind of like some kind of wacky kilt…it’s fun. I like it.
11. My official Junkmail for Blankets t-shirt, even though 1) he hasn’t really blogged since he and his wife had a kid (and who can blame him) and 2) my shirt has holes in strange places.
12. My fake Vans from Target. They’re pretty stellar.
13. An orange long-sleeved t-shirt with a hood. I don’t think you can technically call that a hoodie, but I don’t know what else you’d call it.