1. Hey, all, and happy Sunday. Hope it’s been a good one; it has for me. Church and a nap and a chance to kick back and not stress out it is always good.
2. Hoo boy, things have been pretty busy here–started Starbucks training at work (I can now make you anything you want, though), been building up to doing projects for class, reading for class, found a church (I think), trying to figure out my life in general. Praying for friends who are going through some rough patches. Learning to trust God in all things. Not always easy to walk in this stuff, but it’s good and necessary and beautiful.
3. I’ve given up reading or listening to political commentary if I can help it…I think I’m just going to stick to the debates and let the candidates speak for themselves. Trying not to become one of the sheeple who depend on the media to interpret things for them…
4. I am an unabashed Renthead, and so I have to share this with y’all–it’s the curtain call from the final performance on Broadway a few weeks back:
5. This morning, I was reading The Valley of Vision and there was this phrase: “Prayers have been uttered from a prayerless heart.” That’s been haunting me all day, probably because I’m guilty of it and no longer wish to be. Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be one and the same.
6. That’s all I’ve got. Mix tape coming sometime tomorrow. Later, kids.