This week: Thirteen things that you want to do by the end of the year.
1. Go to the Alamo Draft House across the street from my complex.
2. The Austin Civic Chorus does this singalong Messiah thing that sounds fun…
3. Get down to the Austin Farmers Market.
4. Oh, yeah, pass all my classes.
5. Derek Webb, Sandra McCracken, and Waterdeep are playing in Waco in November…
6. Get a couch (we’ve been here for over a month and we still don’t have a couch…).
7. Buy a new computer.
8. Win NaNoWriMo.
9. Ben Folds at Stubb’s in October. 😀
10. Find a church!
11. Eat at the Magnolia Cafe.
12. Oh, I volunteered for Home Movie Day at the Harry Ransom Center on campus…that sounds like fun. 🙂
13. Read more female authors’ works…