1. Seriously, I’ve had “Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da” stuck in my head all day. Life goes on, for real.
2. It’s November 5, and I wish I lived in the UK so I could have a legitimate excuse to be a pyro right now. (Well, not right now, considering it’s four in the morning over there as I write this.) I wish I’d remembered, or else I’d have rented V for Vendetta, but oh well. There’s always next year. 😀
3. Oh, y’all like the new layout? I was looking through templates and I thought this one was cute. Hopefully not so cute that my male readers feel awkward, but…it’s brown and green. That should be enough. 😉
4. Um, not really much else to report. Papers. Some NaNoWriMo action. Work. Stuff. I’m so boring. I need to get back to thinking about other stuff again–my thought life’s admittedly not very deep at the moment. I need to start writing poetry and (good) prose again. I actually do have a thing developing about stories and the Christian life, but we’ll see how that goes. Maybe I’ll write it in between semesters. And I plan on continuing the Advent poetry series thing from last year. We shall see.
5. Love to you all. Hope you’re having a good night.