1. And He will, which is something I’ve been pondering a lot lately, it being Advent and all…He will come to judge and rule the world, and He will redeem it wholly. Am I ready for it? Do I wait for it with joy? I keep asking myself that a lot this year. Come, Lord. Let me be watchful.
2. So, for a couple of days there was this cat that lives in our apartment complex, and it kept following me home, and then after I wouldn’t let it come in, it’d sit on our porch and meow at my roommate and me and make us feel guilty. It may have gotten the point, because I haven’t seen it for a couple of days, but now I miss it. I am such a sucker for cute fluffy animals. But seeing as we can’t really afford a cat, and as my roommate and I are both academic single women and don’t want to become more cliched than we already are, no cats for us.
3. I may go offline after tomorrow for the rest of Advent. WordPress has a way to set up posts so they don’t get published until a certain date, so I may do that for the Advent poems, but we’ll see. At any rate, I need more time to do something besides stare at the Internet all day, so…
4. Not much else to say. I have a presentation tomorrow afternoon, after which I will be done with my semester (woohoo). Making and buying Christmas presents. And that’s about it. Love you, guys.
5. Oh, and there’s this (HT: Teacher Dave):