Woo, been a while. Sorry, y’all. This week: Because I need this, 13 good things in your life right now.
1. I have good friends and good parents.
2. There’s a Whataburger around the corner, and they make very good shakes.
3. My mom’s out of the hospital, yay!
4. I get paid in the morning, yay!
5. There is both Dr Pepper and beer in my fridge.
6. I have not one, but two jobs.
7. Air conditioning! Seriously, y’all, if you live in Texas and have never thanked God for air conditioning, shame on you. 😉
8. I heart my church.
9. My old churches podcast, so I get to keep up with them, too.
10. My friends Ashley and Sam are getting married next week!
11. I have access to not one, but THREE different library systems. This is awesome.
12. Actually, I think I’m losing weight, and I haven’t been doing anything intentional to do so. Weird, eh?
13. I am Christ’s and He is mine. Amazing.