It’s back! Crazy, right? 🙂 Anyway, this go around: 13 bands that you feel like you should like, but you just can’t get into (and I fully expect people to yell at me for a couple of these):
1. The Eagles.
2. Bright Eyes.
4. Smashing Pumpkins (although I like Zwan, so this is weird).
5. Arctic Monkeys.
6. Snow Patrol (with the exception of that song “Chasing Cars”).
7. She and Him (*that Zooey Deschanel/M. Ward collaboration. I just can’t do it).
8. Pink Floyd. I mean, I fully recognize that they’re iconic and they’re great musicians making very deft music, I just can’t get into them. Granted, I haven’t heard very much of their music, but what I’ve heard has just kind of struck me as “meh”.
9. Elvis Costello. See above.
10. Belle and Sebastian.
11. Bloc Party.
12. Pedro the Lion. I mean, I like a couple of his songs, but overall he sort of underwhelms me.