This week: Thirteen guilty pleasures. 🙂
1. Doing laundry at my parents’ house in Houston. Yes, I actually enjoy doing laundry, because I’m a weird kid. When I don’t have to pay for it, it’s even better.
2. Klondike Bars with Oreos. Seriously, there are Oreo bits in the ice cream and in the chocolate coating, and they’re kind of amazing.
3. A hot bath, with a magazine and a beer.
4. Naps on Sunday afternoons. Actually, I don’t feel so guilty about that; it’s resting on the Sabbath. 😉
5. Getting to surf the Internet at work.
6. Splitting bottles of sparkling wine with my old roommate. Either that, or bacon chocolate bars (yes, this are for real; yes, they are both as wrong and as amazing as you think they are).
7. The peach milkshakes at Chick-Fil-A.
8. Browsing the young adult section at bookstores.
9. The Travel Channel.
10. Movie + one of those 99 cent frozen pizzas.
11. Martha Stewart Living. I don’t know why I feel like I should be guilty about this, but gosh darn it, I love it.
12. Okay, I freely admit that I have watched the Nickelodeon show iCarly, and yes, I like it.
13. Buying music on iTunes en masse–I actually have a jar that I dump all my spare change in, and every once in a while I go and trade it in at one of those grocery store kiosks for an iTunes card. So I’ll get about $30-40 worth of music at a shot. Totally awesome.