The “I fell asleep all afternoon and forgot until 11 pm” edition. This week: 13 things you’ve eaten this week.
1. Hummus and flour tortillas.
2. A sweet potato with Vidalia onion salad dressing.
3. Lots of peanut butter and jelly. Not sure why.
4. Blackberry pancakes at Kerbey Lane (yum).
5. Mujadara, which is this Middle Eastern dish with lentils and rice and caramelized onions. Much more interesting than it sounds, actually.
6. A Chick-Fil-A sandwich.
7. Lots of baked potatoes, too, which is kinda weird.
8. Homemade egg and potato breakfast tacos (yum).
9. Black coffee, which I am apparently more okay with than I thought I was.
10. Vanilla iced coffee.
11. Cinnamon applesauce.
12. Pumpkin Spice Flax Kashi granola bars, which I recommend.
13. Spoonfuls of straight peanut butter.