This week: 13 things that make a good spring for you.
1. Sweet tea. Preferably on a porch somewhere.
3. Wearing skirts.
4. Clothes in colors that aren’t black.
5. Bluebonnets (which I will sorely miss if I leave Texas).
7. Allergy meds.
8. Lots of sunlight with a little bit of rain mixed in.
9. The weather not immediately jumping to mind-numbingly hot.
10. Tacos (which for some reason are spring/summer food to me).
11. Bluegrass music (which for some reason is spring music).
12. Eating outside.
13. Rolled down windows and a long drive with some good tunes.