This week: In honor of the Library of Congress obtaining every public tweet ever, the last 13 things you tweeted (or, alternately, your last 13 Facebook statuses–stati? stata?–if you’re not on Twitter; if you’re not on either, tough luck).
1. @deepdownthings !!!!
2. It’s definitely time for a cup of tea. Been writing papers all afternoon and my brain is frying.
3. @stephvw *hug*
4. RT @slate “Life” is No. 7 on crowd-sourced list of “most awesomest things ever.” http://slate.me/9vujZf // I love the Internet.
5. RT @abrahampiper Interesting: A Xian musician coming out of the closet. Just as interesting, if not more: How many must be staying in it.
6. @catagator *high five*
7. Just scored a copy of Christ and Culture for $1. #iamagiantnerd #iheartmyjob
8. @trevortaylor :p
9. @slackerlitgeek *high five*
10. The last 5 songs in Next to Normal reduce me to a weepy pile of angst EVERY SINGLE TIME.
11. By the way, after seeing the Astros scores this season, I feel a lot better about being a Cardinals fan. #pleasedonthitme
12. Whenever I see one of my classmates, “My Body is a Cage” automatically starts playing in my head (long story).
13. RT @JeffHolton Dr. Chang’s initials are really “PF.” #fakelostspoiler // LOL
(Serendipitous bonus #14: RT @librarycongress Library to acquire ENTIRE Twitter archive — ALL public tweets, ever, since March 2006! Details to follow. // Wow!)