1. Hi. Can’t keep me away from here, I guess.
2. I just realized that last month(!) was National Poetry Month and I did nothing about it. Also, today’s May Day and I feel like I should be outside frolicking instead of inside writing code. Somewhat disappointing. On the other hand, this pink grapefruit Izze I’m drinking is tasty.
3. Been considering how I tend to live a lot in my past, and how it’s maybe time to let my past inform what I do with my future and push forward into that instead. We live in acts, maybe, and it feels like I’m in some sort of intermission. Changing the set and my costume, maybe, getting some water, before I go back out on stage. I just don’t want to live here for the rest of the show.
4. Also, I just got Trouble by Ray LaMontagne. How have I never listened to this guy before? He is so good.
5. Well, that’s all I’ve got, really, except to ask y’all a few questions:
a) What’s the next big decision you have to make?
b) What are you reading these days?
c) Do you have any projects you’re working on? If so, what?
d) What are you gonna eat for dinner (or what did you eat for dinner)?