(I meant to post this yesterday; I think I may have hit “save draft” instead of “publish”. Oops…)
This week: 13 things you want from life.
1. I want to be like Jesus, to listen to the Spirit, to serve the church, to love my neighbors. The rest of this is gravy, really.
2. I don’t want to have a boring story.
3. I want to love the city where I live.
4. I want to love my husband and children someday.
5. I want to be really, really good at my job.
6. I want to be a generous giver.
7. I want to not be afraid of people.
8. I want to be part of a diverse community.
9. I want to find what I’m looking for (like Bono).
10. I want to put down roots somewhere.
11. I want to have solid traditions.
12. I want to keep my curiosity (though not so much that I get in trouble…I am the cat curiosity perpetually kills).
13. I want to make beauty, wage peace and justice, speak truth to both the powerful and the weak.