Courtesy of Steph, this week: Thirteen favorite musical scenes from movies that aren’t musicals.
1. Almost Famous:
3. High Fidelity:
4. The Return of the King:
5. Master and Commander:
6. 10 Things I Hate About You:
7. Pulp Fiction:
8. I can’t find a good video of it, but “Twist and Shout” from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.
9. Up–and what makes this is the music:
10. This is probably cheating, since the movie’s all about music, but from Sister Act 2:
12. Monty Python and the Holy Grail:
13. Love Actually:
BONUS TV show clip: