This week: 13 dead people you wish had Twitter accounts. (Idea blatantly stolen from The Morning News.)
1. Paul. Can you imagine?
2. Martin Luther, though he might get into some trouble because of all the anti-semitism…
3. Actually, Kate Luther, his wife, too, although I don’t know when she’d have time to tweet.
4. Thomas Edison.
5. Jane Austen.
6. Ella Fitzgerald.
7. John Lennon.
8. Shakespeare. That’d be fun.
9. T.S. Eliot, even though I think he might heavily footnote all his tweets.
10. Sojourner Truth.
11. Ben Franklin would pretty much be built for Twitter, I think.
12. I would totally follow Jimmy Stewart if he tweeted.
13. Oh, or Katherine Hepburn.