(Disclaimer: I’m not saying all of these are good options. But they are options.)
1. Get a librarian gig somewhere.
2. Be a lifelong barista.
3. Join the circus.
4. Go to NYC and be an actor. (Which is really the same thing as #2, isn’t it?)
5. Save up some money and then take off on the road and live in motels and other people’s couches.
6. Open that combination mobile bookstore-pie truck I keep thinking about.
7. Convert to Catholicism and become a Benedictine nun.
8. Go get a second master’s degree and/or a PhD. (Maybe hold off on that until my already-existent loans are paid off…)
9. Marry a wealthy man.
10. Marry a farmer.
11. Become a professional blogger.
12. Become a webcomic artist.
13. Become a professional busker.
14. Go to culinary school.
15. Get a job that is none of the above, but which I cannot think of.
16. Work for a bookstore?
17. Be a camp counselor.
I’m also open to suggestions.