1. We’re going through Genesis at church. Right now we’re looking at the life of Abraham. Considering how the past year or so of my life has gone, this feels appropriate.
2. Speaking of, this Sarah would like an Abraham to pack up and go with. Just saying, fellas.
3. As silly as this may feel, Jesus is going to redeem your paper cuts. Everything broken will be renewed.
4. So I started my new job at Half-Price Books. It is awesome. I can actually see myself staying with the company a while. I am almost (but not quite) sure that I am the only Christian there, so that’s all kinds of interesting, especially since at church we just went through a series on evangelism. (It’s like God just handed this to me and said “Here you go, kid.”)
5. For those of you unfamiliar with Houston, there’s an intersection here that has two Starbucks catacorner to one another. So the other night, I was sitting in Starbucks, staring across the street at another Starbucks. (There’s a Barnes and Noble with another Starbucks inside across the street, too. Ridiculous.)
6. I miss my friends from college.
7. If you haven’t heard the new Decemberists album, it is great. Go and get it soon if you haven’t already.