1. My coworkers make me laugh like an idiot every single day I’m at work.
2. On Sunday, we sang “Jesus, I My Cross Have Taken” together as a church, and it was one of the most beautiful moments of my whole life (no joke).
3. I don’t have to go to work until noon tomorrow.
4. My boss bought us donuts and kolaches on Tuesday morning.
5. God has been convicting me of a lot of attitude sins lately.
6. This guy named Glen Weldon at NPR has been tweeting jokes combining Star Wars and Project Runway and they are hysterical.
9. The blog Green Wedding Shoes (thanks again, Steph).
10. Friends who will let me crash at their house in Montrose so I don’t have to drive home from community group in West U (again, thanks, Steph).
11. The coolish weather in the mornings here in Houston lately.
13. The fact that there is a movie coming out called Machine Gun Preacher.
14. Hugs. (Even the awkward Christian side-hugs.)
15. Strings are back on my guitar. Amen.