This week: 13 happy things in your life right now.
1. I’m going to community group tonight and taking two big things of strawberries and blueberries. Yay!
2. Have y’all heard The Lumineers? They’re really good.
3. I am not outside right now. I am, in fact, indoors with a Diet Coke, in air conditioning.
4. John Green’s book Paper Towns.
5. Sermons from the church I went to in college.
6. A group of us are going on a trip to the hill country in a little over a month. Stoked!
7. Getting ready this morning to Mumford & Sons.
8. I’m about to make an appointment to get my hair cut this weekend. About time. 🙂
9. If you’re on Twitter, you need to follow Honest Toddler if you’re not already. Hilarious.
10. The discovery of these amazing chalk drawings at Sesame Workshop.
11. Catching the last few minutes of HBO’s miniseries about John Adams last night.
12. The fact that I’m running out of room on my bookshelves. (I may have a problem.)
13. The stack of magazines by my bed, waiting to be read.