This week: 13 things you’ve paid for this month.
- A pound of coffee.
- An excellent sandwich from Local Foods (the turkey confit, for you Houston folk).
- Tolls (boo).
- The migas plate at Tacos A Go-Go (yum).
- My dad’s birthday present (which I still haven’t given him, and his birthday was 8 days ago, oops).
- The flat enchiladas at Lupe Tortilla for my friend Rob’s birthday dinner.
- Half-gallon of (light unsweetened original Silk soy) milk.
- Kitchen sponges.
- Shampoo (trying a new one–so far, so good, and it smells nice at that. It’s a Garnier something or other).
- A kind of late Christmas dinner at Dish Society with my friends (still during Christmastide, though, so it counts).
- $20 worth of stocks (I use an app called Stash that automatically buys $10 of stocks for me every week–it’s quite handy and I don’t really have to think about it).