This week: 13 places in your city that you’ve never been to but want to try out.
- the Beer Can House
- the Contemporary Arts Museum
- Rothko Chapel
- Alley Theatre (seriously! as much of a theater person as I am, I’ve never seen a show at the Alley)
- the Printing Museum
- Tejas Chocolate Craftory
- Wild West (still haven’t ever been)
- White Oak Music Hall (used to pass it all the time on the way to work)
- Not so much a place as an event, but A Fistful of Soul.
- I want to go to a service at Lakewood Church just to say that I’ve done it.
- I run a mystery book club and I’ve somehow never been to Murder By the Book…
- People keep telling me that Common Bond Bakery is good.
- I’ve also somehow never been to Agora for coffee…