this week: things that you’re working on right now (if you can come up with that many).
- trying to eat better. i’ve thought about my diet for the past few days and it’s been…not good. more veggies, fewer fried things out of a vending machine.
- i signed up to do the asian pacific heritage month display at work, so i’m printing photos and putting books on hold for that.
- also work-related: we’re doing a mini comic-con next month and we’re all running around like headless chickens trying to get that done.
- and the summer reading program draws nigh, so i am trying to get a couple of things together for that. (i proposed a pub trivia night and a spelling bee.)
- related to the comic-con, i’m knitting a slytherin hat as a possible giveaway. i’m planning on making hats for the other three houses, but i need to get going on that.
- trying to make my way through the marvel cinematic universe in preparation for infinity war, which comes out at the end of the month.
- also reading four books at the moment; i am nothing if not ambitious with my reading.
- ^ two of those are being read in efforts to complete some reading goals: read more asian authors, read all the books from this year’s tournament of books, and finish all the series i’m in the middle of.
- started (for the umpteenth time) couch-to-5k.
- my apartment is a mess, as usual, so i need to spend some time cleaning tonight.
- my church is going through the book of 1 corinthians, and my small group is thinking about meeting to discuss a study guide together, so trying to figure that out
- looking into going to new york or california in the fall…
- i have the beginnings of a writing project in the back of my head; i just need to sit down and do it.